Monday, May 01, 2006

Another First

It's hard to follow up a post that long and emotionally draining. I'm sorry.

Maya has guest blogged for me a few time (here and here). And I am thrilled to share with you all that Sophie has begun her very first journal. She is in first grade and cute and smart and wonderful.

So, without futher ado, I present Sophie's first blog entry....

Dear Journal,

When I was doing my computer work my mom said to do the note learning game so I did and I did it as quick as a wink. It was at my piano teachers.

Dear Journal,

I have alot of friend. I ownly can name a few. My best friend in school is Triona nd Kylie. My best friend in my naberhood is Grace.

Dear Journal,

My piano teacher is nice. When you get stickers all the way down then you get something out of the tresher box, but when it's your birthday you get something for no reesin.

Dear Journal,

We are watching Kim Possible the movie. So far it is cool.

Dear Journal,

My sister is playing Pet Shop. Me and my Mom got it along time ago so I should be playing it.

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger melissa said...

Cute. With a capital "C". She's pretty articulate!

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Good for Soph on her first journal.

So cute.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger That Girl said...

lol thats so cute!! i cant wait to have kids!!

hi! was just bloghopping and foind your blog..i lik eit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.