Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hello?

Hello........hello..............hello............

Oh holy crap! I am sorry that I have been neglectful. Let me tell you I have had one hell of a week.

Tuesday Sophie got strep throat....and was throwing up....how awful is that combo? That cycled through the house. By Friday I truly thought I was home free. Then I woke up to a little brick oven disguised as Sophie next to me. From very early Saturday morning until early Tuesday morning she had a temperature between 101.9 -104.0 F. (Sorry I don't know what that is in Celsius. If I had more time I would find out.

So, basically what I am trying to say is.....ARRRGGGGHHHHH! I have so much work to catch up on.

But I have stories. Lots of stories.

There is even one about the sink clog from hell.

I'm sure you'll check back for that one!!


Oh, and thanks for all the sweet comments on the previous post.

5 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger anika said...

Strep throat AND puking?! Ouch. That is BY FAR the worst combination ever in the history of the earth. Poor girls.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Christine said...

I'm so sorry for Sophie, I hope she's feeling much better...

BUT I am so glad you're back! I missed you over at the land of perpetual procrastination.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Janie said...

oh dear, you poor girls! so sorry to hear of your tough week. hope you all feel great soon!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger rennratt said...

Sorry to hear that your family has been so sick!

Glad to see that you are back.

Thank you for allowing me to copy the quote from "Forgiveness". I have it taped to my monitor at work. I ended the quote as "Shari's Dad, 'If Swallowed, Induce Vomiting'. I wasn't sure quite how to cite a web page, so I treated it like a book. When people ask, I tell them about you.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger melissa said...

Ew. Poor all three of you!!!!

Glad you're still alive, though. :) And I WILL be checking back for the sink clog story. Because I need a good one of those! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.