Friday, April 21, 2006

Wishy-Washy

It's one of those days where I am just tired of making decisions. I make decisions at home. My job at work is to make decisions and follow through on them - which usually leads to even more decision making.

I'm tired.

I don't really feel like making a decision about what to post today.

Should it be.....

The Dr. Sidensticker penicillin shot in the butt story?

The Anti-Christ Lexus story?

My theory on men/relationships/children/family and the Shari description of the word "sacrifice" story?

The Easter Bunny made me sleep on the floor story?

*sigh*

Vote for your favorite over the weekend. Or maybe suggest something, I don't know.

Please, for once, make the decision so I don't have to.......

7 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger melissa said...

I'll make a request.

Monday I'd like the shot in the butt story, Wednesday the Lexus one, and Friday the Easter bunny.

I've got you covered for a WHOLE WEEK, so that will protect you from making blog decisions.

:) See, I knew I was useful for SOMETHING.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger anika said...

And today the relationship one. Hmmm?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Um...the relationship one will take me at least the weekend to decide on what I'm really thinking....

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger KOM said...

I humbly suggest you pound all of them out.

I'm here to make decisions for you, not make life easier.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger theotherbear said...

I vote for the Easter Buuny Made you Sleep on the Floor story.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Yeah sorry, I'm in the 'wanna hear 'em all' category. What I would do is start to draft all or most of them, and post the easiest ones first. I kind of like having several potential posts lined up, though it can also feel like a burden.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

All all all, i wanna hear them all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.