Monday, April 24, 2006

What We Did This Weekend - Spring Fair Edition

My sister is in town. She brought me a new (er) car, one of my Grandma's old oriental rugs, and a bucketful o' fun!

We attended the Spring Fair. This is the first year that I can remember that we had beautiful sunny weather. There was a Daffodil parade (did you all know I live in the Daffodil capital of the universe? Well I do.) There were wild and crazy rides. There was fair food.

It was good.


Maya perfects her "Daffodil Princess" wave.

Those crazy daredevils. What bravery!

Shannon is in the middle, Sophie on the left.

On the hat is a huge, super shiny gold pin. "Jalisco" it shouts to the world!

There is nothing better than this outfit. Check it out, even the boots match.

Pre-oldest-wooden-roller-coaster-on-the-west-coast-and-we-live-in-a-really-rainy/woodrotting-environment-yikes ride.

My house tends to attract small children by the droves. We had a bbq last night for, oh, the entire neighborhood. Then we played frisbee in the dark with my lighted frisbee. I have no idea why all these kids come over.....

And, stay tuned for some super exciting news!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger anika said...

IwanttoknowthenewsRIGHTNOW.

It looks like such a fun weekend! And dost my eyes decieve me? You have gotten rid of Minty Squirrel?!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Christine said...

aww. Good bye dearest Minty.

AND your girls. Good lord, cutest ever.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

wow she bought you a new(er) car??? AWESOME!!!!!!!

I love daffodils - and that guy's outfit... ohmy.

It looks like you had a super fun day, there's nothing like fairs and shows (even if people do get a bit obsessed about cows hehhe) is there?

:)

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Great pictures! And what an honor to be the house-that-all-the-young-ones-run-to!!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger melissa said...

I-want-one-of-those-slides-for-my-back-yard.

Okay. My backyard and both neighbors' backyards.

:)

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Janie said...

if i lived in your neighbourhood, i would want to come and play all the time too. heck, even living in a different country doesn't quell that thought. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.