Thursday, April 06, 2006

Cute! Look!

Last night, as I pulled into my driveway after work, I noticed my daughters and their friend Grace riding madly up and down the sidewalk in front of the house on their bikes. They all had signs taped to the front of their bikes.

Maya informed me that they were trying to earn money to get to Disneyland. McDonalds has been giving out Trollz dolls as their happy meal choice. All three girls happened to have one.

In this fact, they saw their business oppurtunity.

(Please click on below advertisement to enlarge for ease of reading.)




"Trollz Cuts" (I encouraged changing it to Trollz Cutz....) is born. They have learned the hard way that specializing in such a small niche may not be the way to go.

But their marketing is dead on.

"Cut, Cut, Cut! Snip, Snip, Snip! Done, Done, Done! Cute! Look!"


And the haircuts aren't to shabby, either!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger melissa said...

Better than a lemonade stand any day!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger anika said...

Oh my gosh! If I send some Trollz to you, will they cut the hair?

What a great idea!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Shari said...

Of course Anika. But remember it's $.25 American not Canadian. Don't try ripping them off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.