Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The President In My Head

This Just In!

Exciting news regarding the Ugly Sweater Contest coming first thing in the morning.....but, now on to bigger and better things.

Sophie informed me when I kissed her goodnight about 30 minutes ago that we all have presidents that live inside our head. They are part of the good germs (the orange ones) and the good germs consist of a president and a whole bunch of guards.

Purple and white germs are bad but they don't live in your head.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

As long as they're germs and not worms, that's okay :)

Crazy kids... hehhe

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Ant said...

So are the germs nice to us when it's an election year? Like maybe, help us run faster or something? :o)

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger rennratt said...

So the ORANGE ones are the good ones...

I have no president in my head; I'm sorry.

My head is controlled by 2 stand up comedians and Marge Schott.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.