Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Have The Holiday Spirit

Tomorrow my co-workers and I have decided to have "Ugly Holiday Sweater Day" - the more horrendous the better. The sweaters need to be the kind of thing that invoke speechlessness and/or gales of laughter.

I was hoping to find one that, with a hidden battery would light up a Christmas tree and play "Jingle Bells" in a tinny computerized tone....but I found something better.

I found a sweater that just absolutely screams, "Great Aunt Mimi crocheted this just for you - on her first try!"




I am SO going to win.

6 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Ant said...

Yes. Yes, you are going to win. Without a shadow of a doubt.

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

Oh that is so beautiful - too beautiful for words. I'm... speechless

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

That is quite possibly the most hideous sweater I have ever seen.

Even a freezing tramp would turn his nose up at that

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kingfisher said...

I'd offer my opnion, but I went blind before the magnificence could sink in.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger fakies said...

I think I've seen that sweater before - in my own grandma's closet. I wonder if sweaters are like fruitcakes, and get passed back and forth each year?

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger rennratt said...

I MUST have that sweater.

I really wish that I worked with you. I would spend more time in screaming laughter - and LESS time screaming at my employees.

I have worn pigtails and mesh sleeves to work before, but never an afghan sweater.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.