Wednesday, August 30, 2006

*Guess* What We Did This Weekend

This weekend was spent at home. No pictures were taken.

I will give you one hint - my shopping list from Friday night (in it's entirety):

Coffee - Whole Bean Espresso Roast
Coffee Creamer - Vanilla
Hefty Garbage Bags - XL, the black drawstring kind
Tampons - Multipack
Gum - Eclipse Spearmint
Beer - 12 pack of Fat Tire

(I am astounded that chocolate was not purchased, as it goes so well with tampons.)

So, what do you think we did?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger anika said...

PMS? ... That's all I got ... I just hope none of it had to do with Fiona experimentation ...

 
At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With that list, I can only hope to GOD that it doesn't have anything to do with turtles.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger KOM said...

Woke up early to clean out the garage, then relaxed with a well-deserved beer. I don't know what the tampons were for - cleaning up beer spills?

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Shari said...

OOOoooo.....

KOM is the closest so far!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Kingfisher said...

I'm not sure. Was a pony involved?

Verification (I am not making the up): ovjsg - ovulating's just so gross

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger rennratt said...

I'm guessing that you had to get up REALLY early (espresso).

Then you had to clean something up, and then bury it. But there was a lot of blood. (trash bags, tampons)

It was stressful (beer)

You worried that your kids would sense your stress/drink (gum)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger rennratt said...

DUH. The creamer went in the espresso.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

you cleaned out some pipes?

(that sounded crasser than I meant to, sorry)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.