Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Work, Work, Work

I have been ridiculously busy. But don't feel like you are the only one's left out of my life. I got this email from my two co-workers today:

We’re sorry Shari, truly we’re sorry…..Daniel promises to stop eating rotten bananas in front of you and I will try not to whine so much if you’ll just come back! We know where you’re hiding anyway so get back in here! It’s not the same without you. We are like a triangle which makes a perfect shape and when one of us is missing the triangle becomes a lopsided “L” and “L’s” never accomplished anything by themselves, only triangles! Deep I know, but I trust you feel it too?

C & D



So I sent this back:

I picture an isosceles triangle. No side being the same length….funky, unpredictable, with limitless possibilities.

I miss you, too. But it will be back to regularly scheduled programming at noon today!



It's pretty nice to be missed like that.

5 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

It really is.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger anika said...

I agree.
And I miss you too ... Even though I just saw you three sleeps ago!

(and we are still waiting for the Canadian Edition of What We Did This Weekend ...)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger rennratt said...

Wow. I want to work where you do.

I missed today. When I got in touch with my boss, he growled at me. When I FINALLY got in contact with Big Boss - he said 'Oh? You were out today?'

Sigh.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Janie said...

i miss you even more b/c i haven't seen you in practically FOREVER!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

I got an email from my workmate after being away, all it said was to prepare for a MOUNTAIN of parcels that were disguising my desk and she was sure it was still under there somewhere.

Yaya.

heheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.