Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And Moving On From Valentine's Day Drama.....

To get things back on the happy track, Maya has brought home her second essay. Remember the first guest blogger post? Remember "The Worst Week Ever"?

(no editing was done to essay to keep originality intact)

Twisty Tooth
by Maya

Twist! Twist! I was at dinner at home wiggling my loose tooth. I was six years old when I lost my first tooth! My Mom said "why don't you give that tooth a little twist".

So, I did. I felt something werid and guess what? My tooth was on its side. It hurt but I was ok with it. Blood came out.

I just yanked it out. When my tooth came out it didn't hurt anymore. I was glad. My mom said "I'm going to get a visit from the tooth fairy. I put my tooth in a tooth bag I got from a book. I felt something werid so I went into the bathroom to see where my tooth used to be. I jumped up and down because I was exited.

I went downstairs to eat. We where having corn. I put a peice of corn where my tooth used to be. It looked like I had a yellow tooth.

I might not twist another tooth agian for a long time because my mouth felt werid when I pulled my tooth out.



(When I get exited I feel werid.....)

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Maya is a great writer, very evocative. I sometimes wish I could write like a little kid, not second-guessing myself all the time. Just to get going and write it down.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

i totally remember losing my teeth, and i remember TOTALLY loving the feeling of the freshly gummy mouth.

These days when i get a tooth pulled or my sole wisdom tooth rears its ugly head, it's not so joyous.

*Sigh*

The innocence of youth :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.