Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Popular

Oh, the paparazzi! They are SUCH a bore.

The sheer level of exhaustion I have been feeling is primarily due to being harangued by the unrelenting international paparazzi.

I duck in back doors, I have my "people" generate false reports regarding my location....but to no avail. One in particular would not leave me alone. So, I felt that if I gave in I may get a few moments peace.

*deep breath*

I have agreed to do a one-time only interview with the well-respected show, 6 minutes.

The interview went well, and I would venture to say it answers all the "everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask" questions you may have about moi. Enjoy...

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

erm, we don't get 6 minutes here (only Aussie 60 minutes - quite different i'm sure) so you'll have to provide a transcript for us i'm afraid :\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.