Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Money, Money, Money (Say Hey, Say What...)

Thanks to Anika for tagging me.

1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?
Not a whole lot different, I guess. I am really happy. I might take more vacations to far away places, but maybe not. I would most definitely get a huge kick out of paying my bills right on time every month.

2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it?
You know, I have screwed up with money before. What it taught me is that it is just a liquid substance. It flows. In and most definitely out. It is nice to have, but not necessary to have in huge quantities.

3. What's better: horses or cows?
Well, I love horses. I had a few growing up. I love their smell. Horse breath is great. BUT, I grew up on a cattle ranch and had a few steers in 4-H. They are sweet, and may I say delicious as well. (I am obviously the devil reincarnate.)

Note the link to my family ranch web site in the side bar and here. You can actually go see some of our cute cows. Here are some examples.....




This is my brother's son, Lars. (The one on the right.)





4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
Using laughter as both a defense mechanism and a crutch.

5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?
I think you have all been subjected to my most recent dreams. We will not rehash all of that. However, if you feel left out, please read this….and this….and this.

6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A lion tamer in the circus.

7. Complete this statement: Love is...Never having to say ...
Don’t talk to me like that in front of the kids.

8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)
I can actually TELL great stories, writing them seems to be a different animal though. It is hard, hard work and it never comes out like I tell them. I need inflection. Voice modulation. Hand gestures.


9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?
I daydream constantly. I am sure you really did not want to hear this, but I was reading about colon cleansing products and kind of went into a “what if” and a “should I” scenario in my mind. “What if it started really working while I was at work?” “Should I start on a Friday and ruin my weekend?” “Should I use the downstairs bathroom at work and then run up the back stairs pretending it wasn’t me?”


TAG!

Jerk
Squishi
KOM
Crazy Aunt Purl
Kristy

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

ARRGHHHH! My first tag! I'll have to think about this now, hrm.

Anyway, i love cows. I miss my cows down in the paddock from my house. I used to go talk to them and stuff, but now it's hard to talk to a shopping centre concrete carpark instead. *sigh*

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

ARRGHHHH! My first tag! I'll have to think about this now, hrm.

Anyway, i love cows. I miss my cows down in the paddock from my house. I used to go talk to them and stuff, but now it's hard to talk to a shopping centre concrete carpark instead. *sigh*

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Oh man....Ok, I'll get to workin on it.

Can't we all just play "freeze tag" or sumthin?

Less writing involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.