Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sleazy Shari Love Doll

Okay, the funniest thing.....

Sherri did a little number on her blog where you google search your name and "needs". For example I typed "Shari needs" in google. You HAVE TO use the quotation marks.

Here is what came up...

  1. We want to remind everyone that Shari needs a complete liver.
  2. At the meeting, Mark explains that Shari's needs for protection and predictability have not been met.
  3. Sleazy Shari needs to lay off of the lip liner.
  4. Jeneane has more information about what exactly Shari needs.
  5. Shari needs to learn that respect is earned, not commanded.
  6. Dan reveals why Shari needs a makeover: "She has a tendency to dress like one ofthe guys."
  7. I called the number Constantin provided to get information on exactly--really--what Shari needs.
  8. Shari needs protection.
  9. Shari needs a 20' cable instead.
  10. Shari needs a variety of "meaty" articles.
  11. Shari needs to know the citizens of Oceanside are upset with these sorts of actions.
  12. Shari needs our help in distributing her articles.
  13. Shari needs to go buy more balls!

That was funny! Who wants to distribute my "meaty" articles!

I really liked 3, 9, 10 and 13. Also, #3 had a link to Sleazy Shari herself. Here it is. Right here. She is a blow up doll!! I am named after a blow up doll!

Or is she named after me?

Hmmmm.....

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

I love it. Sleezy Shari, huh? I wish I had a sleezy love doll named after me. I guess I sort of do....it's pronounced the same anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.