Monday, September 26, 2005

The Great White Burrito

Here is another of my odd dreams for your review and discussion.

My Mother was living in Seattle in a high rise condominium complex that sat right on the edge of Puget Sound. I was visiting her and somehow had lost the girls. Not wanting my Mom to think I was irresponsible, I was of course keeping this from her - all the while in excrutiating panic mode.

I had excused myself and went out onto her deck to call the police. This deck was about 10 floors up and jutted out over the waters of the Sound. When I called the police they said, "We're sorry ma'am, but it is rush hour and we do not have time to help you with any missing persons matters. You will have to call us back."

Now, I was officially a mess. I put my head in my hands and leaned against the deck railing. I looked down into the incredibly clear water. The bottom of the Sound was gravelly and shining in the sun. And.... there was a huge shark in there. But that is not the worst part. My kids were on the bottom of the Sound only about 20 feet away from the shark.

And they were wrapped in Taco Bell wrappers.


I knew right then that they were goners. Sharks can smell Taco Bell from miles away.

Everyone knows that.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger KOM said...

Too true. My friend had an oscar that we used to feed taco bell. Man could that fish move when it knew cheese-food was coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.