Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dream Interpretation - An Interactive Entry

I was in Hawaii, standing inside a room with a view of the ocean. It was a public place where one could rent scuba equipment, etc. There were benches built into the walls, and the entire place - floors, walls, benches - was carpeted with blue indoor/outdoor carpeting. Directly outside the huge windows the ocean waves were crashing onto a tiny beach crowded with kids - mine included. I was having a great time watching them.

Then, I was at the counter asking if I could see a doctor because I was in so much pain. I was trying to be very calm and not loud, but I was beginning to panic. Voldemort walked up behind me and embraced me, telling me it would all be alright. I was very tense and tried to pull away, but he only held me tighter and encouraged me (by whispering lovingly in my ear, the dog!) to just lean back into him and relax. I felt safe and the panic and pain subsided.

The rest of the day was spent traveling about Hawaii with him, feeling giddy, smiling and laughing - without a care in the world. It was wonderful.

Then, I was back in that room, standing in front of the window. I could see a huge rogue wave coming straight for the beach and all of the kids. I was hoping it wouldn't wash the girls away, but I was oddly calm - just watching it all unfold. The wave hit with enough force to crash up against the window, but it did not break it. When it receded, Sophie and Maya were standing by the sea wall - perfectly fine.


Hmmmm......

I have my ideas......but I want to hear yours.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger anika said...

Voldemort was in your dream?! That's the greatest.

I'm not so great at interpreting dreams, but I'd say this one means you're supposed to marry Voldemort and he'll take away the pain of past relationships and your kids are going to be fine no matter what things threaten to knock them down.

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voltemort will take you to Hawaii, your girls will become surf champions. Your chiropractor will pop your back and everything will be better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.