Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Invisibility

I have not taken any pictures of the newest ceramic statuettes, and I am so sorry. I know how you all were just waiting with bated (baited?) breath. So, I have come up with something that I hope you like just as well.

I found one of Maya's homework assignments from last year (2nd grade). It is one of those things that I will keep forever. That is saying a lot. I throw everything away! Often! I could not get the real picture to scan into the computer correctly, so I have masterfully copied it in Paint. It actually looks very similar. I guess my artistic skills rank up there with 2nd graders. (Higher than I originally thought....)

So, the homework assignment was...

Draw a picture of a time you were brave. Write a story about it.



"At the fair last year I went on the Butterfly rid. It went really fast. It went back and forth it was so fast it felt like I was invisible."

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger anika said...

That IS brave!

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this so much. What about making t-shirts?
xxm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.