Monday, June 12, 2006

The Grizzly Bear - Guest Blogger Style

by Maya

I was hiking in the forest. It was a rain forest so it was wet so I saw a lot of footprints. I think I saw a bear foot print. I wonder if it went to a cave.

I wasn't scared but I was scared because my friend was out in the forest. If the animal sees her in the forest he's going to have a tasty lunch.

All of a sudden I heard screaming.

"What was that!" I said. "It sounded like my friend!"

I followed the screaming. Finally I got there. It was my friend but she was in big trouble. A grizzly bear was trying to eat her! Then the bear looked at me like he was going to eat me too.

My friend and I climb up a big tree. I was happy to see my friend. The grizzly bear growled and started to pound the tree.

I was shaking like an earthquake.

Then I saw a vine and I told my friend to follow me from vine to vine. When we landed I was shaking again because I didn't like going up an swinging from vine to vine.

I looked at my friend. She looked really scared.

I was glad to get away from the grizzly bear. But I bet there are more where that came from. So we went back to camp.

We told everyone in camp to look out for more grizzly bears. I said to do what I did. But no one saw a grizzly bear for the rest of the summer.

The End

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

Obviously a very real and true story - I believed EVERY WORD of it.

:)

It is a very good story, I must say :)

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger melissa said...

Very good story, miss Maya. I loved it. Quite suspenseful. :)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger anika said...

That was a close call! Maya must have great dexterity to swing vine to vine ... Maybe it was the Twister ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.