Monday, May 22, 2006

What We Did This Weekend


This was a weekend that followed a 85 degree yard sale weekend.

A weekend that followed "the horrendous sunburn of '06" weekend.

It rained. We had no plans. I took no pictures.

The only thing I did do was rearrange my closet. There is now a sewing basket....and hanging things that house my folded clothes and shoes. Everything is straight on the hangers. The hated clothes that accumulate for no apparent reason are gone - weeded out - with a finality that would terrify most people, frankly.

So, I present to you my artistic representation, in still-life form....

"Organized Closet - A Study"


It's abstract. That's another word for artsy.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger melissa said...

Ooooh! Impressive! Wanna organize MINE? :)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Nice job! Both the picture and the organizing. I need to buy supplies for drawers sometime this summer...because nothing says crazy like a girl who wants to install her own drawers in her closet.

You should totally come on down and we could make a weekend of it. I could use the mad organizing skills.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger the lorider said...

I see we share the same secret super-power.....

-tha lorida'/organiza'

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOH! Your art is SO much better than mine! You should give lessons...I could use lessons on organization too! =)

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I need to do this so badly. but I just don't wanna. The art makes it seem even cooler than just a closet! Nice job!

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

I have removed 8 giant bags (and i mean GIANT) of clothes from my Wardrobe lately, and I still can't find anything to wear.... and it's still full.

Come over here and help me, please???

btw - i love that drawing. %:)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.