Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Am Having Issues Forming One Coherent Thought

So I will, in list form, give you the flitting thoughts that I just can't seem to nail down into a post today...

  1. I'm busier than I have ever been at work, but I like it.
  2. I have a cold OR I have bad allergies. The jury is still out.
  3. I had dreams all night long (brought to you by Claritin-D, thankyouverymuch). After every one of them (I am assuming after EVERY one, but really, who knows? It might have been after every third, or fifth, for all I know) I woke up. In each of these dreams I had the distinct feeling that "He Who Must Not Be Named" was standing right behind me, a little to the right. Just close enough that if I leaned back, he would be right there to lean on. It was nice.
  4. I still feel that same "leaning back on someone" feeling in my right shoulder and it is 7 hours since I have been awake.
  5. All of a sudden, I have this weird anxiety that my freckles are changing into cancer. I stare at them and look for changes. It is weird. I mean, how many changes can you really register when you have only been staring at these aforementioned freckles for only two days?

See?

What does all this tell us?

It tells us that I need to find a natural remedy for my allergy/cold/god knows what symptoms. That's what.

3 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger melissa said...

Yup. That it does.

That it does.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger anika said...

We have some good remedies in Canada!

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger rennratt said...

I understand the Claritin D problem.

When my allergies act up (say, 5 days out of 7), I pick up a bottle or two of Jamaican Ginger Beer. Some brands have Regular, Spicy (or Medium) and HOT. The regular does it for me.

This is basically spicy ginger ale. It takes the edge WAY down. I am allergic to pretty much everything that grows here in NC, and Ginger Beer makes it tolerable. If you have a whole foods store, I would try there first. Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.