Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Only 10 Shopping Days Til My Birthday!

You are all invited to my birthday party....

When: Saturday May 27th (but my birthday is the 26th). Afternoonish - Eveningish.

Where: My house. Specifically my back deck.

Purpose: To celebrate the birth of a rock star. Oh....and Shari, too. Did I mention it's Lenny Kravitz's birthday, too?

If you come, you have to bring food. I will supply all hamburgers/cheeseburgers. They will be (of course) 100% Montana Heritage Beef - the family Ranch's own product. AND THAT'S NOT ALL.....

- HORMONE FREE!
- NO ANTIBIOTICS!
- IT SLICES!
- IT DICES!

Well...you get the picture.

BYOB OR W OR Whatever the heck you would like to partake in that is wet and could possibly contain alcohol 'cause I have water. And that's it.

There might even be dancing. Who knows? My parties are all unpredictable like that.

Oh, and if you drink a lot - you can sleep on my floor or in the tent in the front yard.

8 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I KNEW it!
Another Gemini.
Have you noticed that there are more us us who blog than any other sign?
I wonder what that says about us?

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger melissa said...

Hee. Hope it's a great day!! I won't be able to make it all the way from here, but I'll sure send you some happy birthday thoughts!!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Where are the....

"I'll be there no matter what!" comments?

Whatever.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger anika said...

I'll be there no matter what! maybe

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger rennratt said...

I will be there. Since my only gift is baking, would you prefer cookies or brownies as a gift? (My brownies contain 8 candy bars...)

Oh, and I like my burgers medium.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I'll be the drunk person who you don't know that you find asleep in the bush at the bottom of your garden the following morning.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Janie said...

i'll be there no matter what... and hopefully my body will be able to catch up with my partying spirit!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

ok, i'll try to get a flight out, but it's a bit short notice from Australia, and i think i'll have to go via pakistan and uzbekistan and argentina and sweden and all sorts of places.

So i might be a little late, is that okay? I think the only thing I can import to bring to eat too is macadamia nuts and vegemite (not to be eaten together under ANY circumstances). I might need to borrow that tent too.

Oh plans plans plans, I'd better get packing and find a Bob Budgie sitter and travel guides and um.... WHAT TO WEAR???!

(Happy Birthday btw, i'm a Gemini too!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.