Monday, March 27, 2006

Fight Song

I went to a high school named Beaverhead County High School.

Yeah, I know.

And, yes. We were the fighting Beavers (hanging my head in shame).

I don't know what got into me yesterday, but at dinner I sang the entire BCHS fight song to the girls.

"On to victory Beaverhead!
Fight for the Blue and Gold.
Take the ball and keep it going,
Show 'em that you're brave and bold!

Rah! Rah! Rah!

We will win the game this night,
Rain or shine or cold.
So, on to victory Beaverhead
We fight for the Blue and Gold.

We fight! We fight!
We fight for the score this afternoon!
We fight! We fight!
We fight for the Beavers too.

(repeat)

So on to victory Beaverhead.
Fight for the Blue and Gold.
Take the ball and keep it goin"
Show 'em that you're brave and bold.

Rah! Rah! Rah!

We will win the game this night.
Rain or shine or cold.
So, on to victory Beaverhead.
We fight for the Blue and Gold!"

Yep.

7 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger anika said...

Hey, that's a great song ... I think the Beaver is our national animal *also hanging my head in shame*

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger rennratt said...

If it makes you feel any better, my husband attended Schenck - which is pronounced 'Skank'. I had never heard of a 'skank' until I hit college - while wearing his letterman jacket! I quickly assured everyone that it was pronounced 'Shenk'.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

o.m.g.

That's too funny. Way too funny.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger melissa said...

I remember the words to my high school's fight song, too. But at least we were the Huskies... ;)

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Beaverhead!
Ha!
That's great.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Janie said...

rah. rah. rahhhhhhhh.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Rockstar Mom said...

never thought I'd be thankful to be a dragon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.