Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Need To Find Myself. Obviously.

This morning I woke up sleeping with my head where my feet should be. I had my pillows and everything down there.

Maybe the following will explain it:

I also had a dream last night that I was a drop-dead gorgeous black transgender woman. (Is that right? I had been a man, but was now a woman?)

Anyway, the dream involved me getting lots of attention from males who had no idea of my sex (not sexual, actually sex) history. I liked it. They thought I was beautiful.

Then they found out the truth.

The look on their faces was horrific. They were still smiling, but in a "You are not beautiful, you are now an object of scorn" sort of way. The kind of smiles that make your stomach cramp up because you are so scared of what they might be capable of.

Ugh.

It was really scary.

I'm glad they were random men and not someone I really knew or I would have a really hard time forgiving them for looking at me like that.

4 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Janie said...

i once woke up turned around like that. but my tweety bird was sleeping soundly in my place at the head of the bed, on my pillow. i was five.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger anika said...

I think you are very beautiful in a non-sexchange, non-transgender, non-africanamerican way.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

you didn't see "transAmerica" or shorts for that or something that has got into your subconscience?

Weird, but it's only a dream :)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Shari said...

Yeah, have not seen transAmerica yet. Weird thing, I didn't even know about it until telling a co-worker about my dream yesterday.

And not too stressed.

Oh well, I always have weird dreams. I think my subconcious is as healthy as it ever has been!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.