Monday, January 23, 2006

Trivial Pursuit

I wasn't going to do this, I was going to concentrate on my work and blogging a real blog-ish type entry. But, thanks to Jerk and Anika, I got roped in. The only things that are true in the following list are number 1 and number 10. I can grow three feet in a split second when I'm mad, and a fresh Shari WILL float.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Shari!

  1. To check whether shari is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten shari will sink, and fresh shari will float.
  2. It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to shari.
  3. Shari never said 'Play it again, Sam'.
  4. When shari is swallowed, she will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes!
  5. Fifty-two percent of Americans drink shari.
  6. Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing shari!
  7. Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by shari.
  8. Astronauts get taller when they are in shari.
  9. A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as shari!
  10. Shari can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
I am interested in - do tell me about

3 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger anika said...

You never said 'Play it again, Sam'?! Oh my gosh -- then ... WHO DID???

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger melissa said...

If number 5 isn't true, what have I been DRINKING!?

P.S. I tagged you. Come see. : D

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger melissa said...

If number 5 isn't true, what have I been DRINKING!?

P.S. I tagged you. Come see. : D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.