Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's Such A Good Day

I got it! I got it!

I have officially triumphed over the evil-busboy-Chinese-restaurant-thief-who-I-still-hate-with-all-my-heart!

But it was dark and I nothing really exciting to take pictures of.....

The new piano keyboard thingy is on the left. Sophie's "expensive" easel on the right.

Sophies first painting done on her new easel. The house is not frowning. I asked her. It is a decoration.

Thanks Shannon!

You do know what this means don't you? Back to the "What We Did This Weekend" posts. Not...."What We Did This Weekend 2.0".

I'm sure you are just as excited as I am!

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger anika said...

I AM just as excited as you are.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I can't wait to see more photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.