Monday, January 09, 2006

I Know I Have Been Terrible....

I really will get back to regular postings. I swear I will. The learning curve on this new job is a bit steep. Good....but steep.

Oh, guess what! I work for the company ranked number 9 in Fortune's Best Companies to Work For! I think we should be higher.

Do any of you love the company that you work for? Is it just me? I am really lucky.

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for a post about what we did this weekend, and a little story about why I detest chickens....

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

The company I work for is okay, except for my manager, who dislikes me. But her mum is her manager, and its a family type business, so I don't think there is much to be done about it....

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

Um No,

Well, the company was okay, but it went downhill with a certain CEO and a certain restructure and a certain manager who was given a job in my division for political reasons who has depressed everyone out and is obnoxious and rude and a horrible horrible person. That's why I am leaving in 2.8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a long sentence. I could have just said "no". heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.