Thursday, December 22, 2005

Shari Santa Has Arrived!!

And let me tell ya....that trip down the chimney was a bitch! I know it's early, but I just couldn't wait any longer!

So no one feels like I am playing favorites, I will meter out my gifts in alphabetical order.

#######
To my swanky international (Canadian) friend Anika who wished fervently for a puppy....

I give you that puppy. But I also give you a random guys crotch. Because, you know, us single gals have to stick together.





I also gift to you the ability to do the the yoga "puppy" pose. As we all know, it is a version of downward facing dog, and it's just one of those things that may come in handy with the above gift. *blush* Use it as you see fit.


#######
And to my friend Ant. Another swanky international blogger who wished for a fast, flashy and fancy car.....



Ta-Da!

OOPs! That's MY car (yes, the infamous Minty Squirrel)

Here's the one I really want you to have....



or you can choose this instead...



Just let me know your choice.

#######


Now on to Miss Janie. You had quite the list little one. To be honest, I just didn't have the time to conjure up world peace for you, but I got you the next best thing....



And a totally huge assortment of knitting needles...



And that holiday with your blogger friends? You're hosting! Remember? See you soon! :)

########
Megan. The one gift that was harder than World Peace. Mexico. Do you have any idea how I would love to really give you this? I know what it means to you. I know you really, really want it. All these other gifts were fun to seek out, but yours broke my heart a little bit. I love you and fervently hope that you someday get your wish for real.



And I also give you a day of eating shrimp with your Dad on the beach. Merry Christmas.


########
To my Imaginary Internet Triplet Sister Sherri....

Thinner Thighs!



Longer Hair!



And a calorie/fat free chocolate fountain for your foyer!


########
And Squishi....I loved your list of things. Really? All you want is a toy for your budgie bird and a self cleaning fish tank?

Here's something for Bob...



And who wouldn't want a fish tank coffee table....



I know you're thinking, "Is it really self-cleaning?". Well, no. But, how about your own.....(drumroll)....

Fish Tank Cleaning Pool Boy!!!



#######

And a note to all my other lovely friends..

If you weren't given a gift it isn't because I don't love and care about you. You had to actually leave me your list dummy! So you can't be mad a me!

Merry Christmas (and any and all other various holidays) everybody!

5 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger anika said...

Thank you, Shari! I love the dog. And the crotch -- I think I'll re-gift it. Thank you thank you thank you. You're the best Santa there ever was!

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much , Shari Santa.
That picture......that picure is just perfect. You captured it. And you remembered the shrimp story! And you made me cry!
Thank you my dear, dear friend. I love you too.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

Shari you are the bomb diggity! Seriously. Thank you so much for my thinner thighs and longer hair. And the fountain...oh the fountain!

Merry Christmas! :)

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Janie said...

Thank you!! You're the most fantastic santa EVER! I will never look at snap peas the same again. Could you give our chimney a quick sweep on your way back up? :)

Merry Christmas!!

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

OOOH OOOH OOOH! Bob totally ADORED his present - all those ropes and things to chew on - that's just heaven to him!

The fish LOVE their new tank too - functional AND pretty! Marvellous! (I'll just have to watch it when i vaccum - might crack it) and the pool boy to go with it - that is MORE than I asked for! The only spare bed to keep him in is the other side of my own, such a damned shame!!

Thank you thank you thank you and *tweet tweet* and *glug glug* (from the bird and fish)!! It's just PERFECT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.