Friday, November 25, 2005

Morning Announcements - 11/25/05

  • 16 days left until "Mamma Mia"
  • Quirk of the day - My pinkie toes kind of curl under.

A funny thing that I can't really make into an entire post...

My Mom, my kids and I went out to dinner at a swanky restaurant on Tuesday. Maya (in an incredibly loud voice) announced, "If anyone needs an extra fork, I've got two!"

And...

I apoligize for any pop-ups. I had no idea it was happening until Squishi told me. I hate to annoy any of my faithful readers, so I am removing what I hope to be the culprit. (the Google ad thing) Let me know if it works.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

heh i can't tell you until I get to work and use the browser WITHOUT the popup killer. Sorry to tell you that you had pops and all, but i figured you didn't know :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.