Thursday, November 17, 2005

Things I Have Done Today To Improve My Mood

  1. Wore jeans that are too big and told everyone, (while hitching up my pants) that I think I have lost weight.
  2. Announced that I do not have cellulite - it is just hail damage and I am awaiting the insurance adjuster. (People who know me understand that I do this at regular intervals and in many social situations - just so people are informed.)

Something that I haven't done, but am seriously considering...

  • Picking out the snooty and vain co-worker and telling them they have something in their teeth. Then have them pick at various tooth crevices for a few minutes. Then finally announcing, "Okay! You got it!" *evil chuckle*

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger anika said...

BWAHAHA those are GREAT ways to improve your mood! I'm gonna try them! You crack me up, Shari.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

I like the jeans one. I need to do that when I'm feeling fat. Thanks for the idea. :)

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Janie said...

do it! do it! preface your enlightenment by asking "WHAT did you eat for lunch today?!"

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

Oooh i love it!

You could also do the whole evil "stare at their nose and continuously rub your own and make them paranoid" thing.

As soon as you've left they always run straight to the bathroom.

Office games.. love them ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.