Thursday, November 17, 2005

Morning Announcements- Beta Version

Remember in elementary school when there were morning announcements read every day over the loud speaker? Well, if you don't - then just imagine it.

I have decided to do a morning announcement every day - the reasons for this are as follows:

  1. Everyone needs to know how many days until "Mamma Mia". I know you are waiting with bated breath, as I am.
  2. Anika tagged me and I am supposed to list my quirks. This has become an insurmountable task for one post, so I shall list one in each morning announcement until I run out. I have a feeling this may go on for a while...
  3. I tend to think in fragments and it will be a good genre for that.
  4. I will list the number of people from the previous day that found my site by searching "induce vomiting" or something similar. I may also list any really odd searches that end up here. All in the interest of science.

So here we go......

1. 24 days left until "Mamma Mia"

2. Quirk o' the Day - I love pigeons and get really sad when people are mean to them.

3. Searches for "induce vomiting" from 11/16/05 - 5

Searches for "toenail collections" from 11/16/05 - 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.