Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Take A Chance On Me

O........M.........G

I just scored tickets (at a gotta-sell-them-so-I'm-not-stuck-with-them price, no less) to Mamma Mia! It's the musical based on ABBA!!!!!!!

Who is the luckiest girl in the world?

:)

I called my friend Megan and said, "Do you hate ABBA or do you secretly love ABBA?"

Well, she hates ABBA (especially the Fernando song) but she agreed to go with me anyway. I think her hate will only make the outing more interesting.

Official countdown to the ABBA Musical Extravaganza (December 10th):

25 days!!!

(I never know whether to count "today" as a day....)

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

I openly LOVE Abba. I am completely jealous. Have a great time!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

I missed it on its Australian run, but my sister saw it THREE times, on my brother-in-law's insistance.

That in itself is odd, because he doesn't "do" musicals whatsoever (He's all "man"), so it must have been good.

My mother and my other sister raved about it too. :)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Janie said...

nobody REALLY hates Abba. Even if they won't admit it, they secretly love Abba!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.