Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Seven Things

Seven Things I will do before I die

1. Jump out of an airplane (hopefully with a parachute and really hopefully strapped to a darling man who will do all the work for me- except for the screaming).
2. Go to Macchu Picchu
3. Watch my girls graduate from college
4. Spend an entire month totally alone – no phones, no computers, no people.
5. Volunteer in a very needy country
6. Take my girls to Norway
7. Learn how to not overcook fish

Seven things I can do


1. Cook (except for fish)
2. Fake that I can do anything
3. Find humor in everything
4. Forgive
5. Have multiple orgasms (this has nothing to do with #2)
6. Diagram sentences
7. Draw chemical compounds

Seven things I can’t do

1. Write with my left hand
2. Love completely (not counting family, friends and children)
3. Chew on ice or bite on popsicles
4. Calmly face large spiders in my home
5. Pop my knuckles like a piano player
6. Raise one eyebrow
7. Tolerate hate

Seven things I am attracted to in the opposite sex


1. Arms
2. Chest
3. That little divot right underneath the hip bone
4. Generosity
5. Kindness
6. Sense of humor (should be first)
7. A dash of danger

Seven Celebrity Crushes
*if a movie is listed with the name, it is more the character than the actor

1. Johnny Depp in “Pirates of the Caribbean”
2. The General guy in “Mulan” (yes, I know it’s a cartoon)
3. Tom Brokaw
4. Voldemort (He has a celebrity nickname)
5. Brad Pitt – but only in “Legends of the Fall”
6. Wesley Snipes
7. George Clooney in “The Perfect Storm”

Seven People to take this quiz

1. Megan
2. J
3. Kristy
4. Crazy Aunt Pearl
5. Jeannie
6. Teresa
7. Shannon G

If you don't have a blog, or if you just prefer to - post your answers in the comments!

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, see, I'm catching up and here I was tagged!

I'll have to think about this one :)

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the quiz alot, i am going to have to start one off now with these questions. Thanks Shari!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.