Monday, August 22, 2005

Comic Relief from the Soph-ster

The following things have actually be said by my 6 year old over the past few months:


Sophie: "If you go to Juvie, can you ever come back?"

Me: "Do you know what Juvie is? It means Juvenile Hall, and it is prison for kids."

Sophie: "Oh.....I pictured a purple fuzzy building with the word "Juvie" in rainbow letters - the letters are dancing."

Me: "Oh.....uh, nope."

#########

"I am getting old. I have hair on my knuckles."

#########

Sophie: "I am drawing a "Y" on the ground to mark my buried treasure."

Me: "Isn't that supposed to be an "X"?"

Sophie: Well, I don't want anyone to find it.

########

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger anika said...

CUTE! Kids are great!

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA She is a riot! Putting a Y is clever, indeed! I am curious now, who told her about Juvie i wonder?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.