Sunday, August 14, 2005

My Future and Cuteness Defined

Okay! The big interview is tomorrow! I am meeting the Sr. Admin, the paralegals, the other Admin. Assistant, all legal counsel for the company, and the Sr. counsel that I may be working for (I mean, "for whom I may be working". I hate dangling prepositions).

This interview is scheduled from 2:30-4:30. Doesn't that seem like a long time? My first interview was already an hour long......

Here is what I am thinking. I am thinking that I already have the job and they just want to make sure that they all can stand me before they make it official. Right? Doesn't it sound like that? please?

****

Oh, on a totally separate and unrelated topic, I have always referred to this one person (He-who-must-not-be-named) as "cute enough I just want to shake him". However, Megan had added to my understanding of cute. He-who-must-not-be-named is actually so cute I want to shake him and bite him.

Don't pretend you don't know exactly the kind of cute that is.

4 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

Good luck with the interview. I don't think they would schedule a 2 hour interview if they weren't seriously interested.

Hope to hear soon that you got the job! :)

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they don't hire you, they don't deserve you.

xxm

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Aarwenn said...

I have also had a Voldemort that I was incredibly attracted too--it's a weird feeling. I'm sure you've got it--you'll be fine!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Shari said...

Thanks everyone for the encouragement!

Oh, and "J"? You'll like the shaking. Just relax and trust me....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.