Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Baby, Please Don't Go

I start my new job tomorrow, so blog updates may be few and far between for awhile. Since I will be employed in the Legal Department, I should probably watch my P's and Q's - don't you think?

After my first paycheck, I have budgeted in internet access for my home. I am not going crazy with the spending of "the money". But the internet? Blogging? I must be able to blog for my sanity's sake.

So, wish me luck. Keep coming back. It may be sporadic for two more weeks, but please don't abandon me!

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger anika said...

Woohoo! Best of luck on your first day! (and all the other days of course)

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

Soo.....the day's over....how'd it go???

I understand about wanting to go by the book on the first few days. That will wear off soon...I'm on my third day and already reading blogs....ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.