Friday, August 12, 2005

PRACTICE Interview

Sherri has "interviewed" me. What follows are questions that I answered truthfully, honestly and with absolutely no smart-assishness (new word). I thought I needed the practice.

Please feel free to send me any interview questions you feel may help me. The countdown to my second interview is Monday August 15th at 2:30.


Here are your interview questions:

1. What is the single greatest accomplishment of your life that doesn't include your job or your children?

I suppose it is keeping my sense of humor no matter what. Bad relationships, poor money management, good money management with poor amounts of money, "love", disenchantment, etc. I can laugh at it all.

2. If you had to come back to the Earth as a man and you could pick someone from past history to be, who would it be and why?

Jesus. Not for any religious reasons, but because I want to know what the heck is real and what are just great stories....

3. If you had to choose a so-so relationship with a very attractive and wealthy man who would support you for life or could be with the love of your life who is poor for one year, which would you pick and why?

This may sound terrible, but it would be the so-so relationship. And not because of the support thing. I can do that, not always well, but I can. The reason is, if this person is the love of my life, I assume (because I am ignorant about love) that I would love him as wholeheartedly as I love my children. I can't imagine my children leaving me. I would die. I don't want to die - therefore I do not want true love (except for my children) for any amount of time, thank you very much.

That "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all"? Bull. Absolute crap.

4. If you could have one super power what would it be and why?

Breathing underwater (can I couple this with the ability not to be sqooshed by the weight of water at any depth?). I mean, who really needs to fly with satellites that can give us a perfect birds-eye view of everything? Just imagine what you could find underwater.....the last frontier on earth.

5. If there was one point in time in the past that you could go back to and change what would it be?

That is very, very dangerous. Don't you watch the cartoons that specifically warn us about changing the past? I suppose if I had to do something, I would make Hitler's dad impotent.

1 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

Loved the answers! I agree with breathing underwater. Good luck on your interview. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.