Tuesday, February 06, 2007

String Theory

I have been embroiled in Science Fair experiments.

Currently there are 20 clear glasses of various solutions sitting around my house. Little strings dangle from sticks lying across the tops of the glasses waiting for crystals to grow.

Our scientific notebooks are being used to record data and our hypotheses, across the board, are currently being dis-proved (dis-proven?).

I suffer from writers block caused by too much bloggable fodder. So I am setting a goal for myself for one entry per day for the rest of February.

Maybe that will help....

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Ant said...

There's always a strong scientific theme going on at Shari's house isn't there...

Look forward very much to reading about your hypotheses and the journeys you have taken to reach them...

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah - I recognize the sugar crystal-growing experiment! Much fun - and edible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.