Thursday, November 02, 2006

Note To Self...

From Maya's third grade writing notebook, October 6, 2005.

Prewirte is when you brain storm your idias.

First Draft is when you write your idias.

Revise is when you correct our mastacs.

Edit is when you or somebuddy eles corrects your paper.

Final Daft is when your all most don but you have to write again.

Proofread is when you fix your work.

The hardest part of the writting proess for me is the proofread because I'm really tired of writting.

The easiest part of the writting process for me is the prewritting because you just have to brain storm your idias.

I think, obviously, the easiest part of the writing process for me is the Final Daft.

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger KOM said...

Honestly, I write my idias every time I put finger to keyboard.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger tiff said...

I love this! Final Daft is excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.