Monday, July 17, 2006

Continued....

Yesterday Blogger decided not to let me post any more pictures, so I made do with what I had. But, these two I just couldn't get away with not posting anyway....


This is taken from Packwood. To see Mt. Rainier from this angle is surprising. You don't expect it to be visible - but there it is - almost playing with you.


This one you really should click on to see in a larger image. I love it. It is taken on the drive home. Maya and Sophie are passed out, heads lolling toward each other in the back seat. AND, we are being followed by a pack of 20+ motorcycles. I think that they were a bit irritated by my slow cornering on the mountain highway, but any faster would have called for much head clunking.

Plus you can't drive fast when taking a picture like this, you know.

4 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Christine said...

I'm so jealous of what looks like a completely wonderful weekend. The girls are too cute as always.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger melissa said...

That's a lot of motorcycles!!!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Kingfisher said...

Forget the motorcycles. The girls were really just closing their eyes against the giant scary ear monster.

Verification: bjhodhki - Greek spelling of bikini

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger fakies said...

Found your blog through, well, I forget. But I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your current and previous posts. And your daughters are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.