Monday, July 10, 2006

Ugh.

My monitor has been out of commission for three days thanks to an over zealous 7-year-old blogger - but all is well now.

Thanks to everyone for supporting Maya and Sophie's blogs, they are having such a great time and will be back at it tomorrow evening. It's really good for them. They are keeping up on their journaling that they did in school this way, and learning about the internet.

I have used this to teach them about the fun of it all, and about the dangers. Hopefully through this they will learn the right and wrong way to deal with others in cyberspace. Plus, I like Blogger better than My Space for them.

Yikes.

I have been in a semi-funk. Nothing serious, just irritation. I want to get all these projects started, but don't seem to have the energy to dive in. Work is great but overwhelming right now. But there is a re-write of the job description and a raise in the immediate future.

I can't decide whether to scoop up the girls and spend and entire weekend camping or clean under the fridge.

A cunundrum, that.

Bear with me. I have still have enough stories to carry on for some time.

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger anika said...

I vote for camping. There is cause for celebration for sure! And I hear the camping is good in Canada

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger rennratt said...

I second the vote on camping. The fridge can wait.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger melissa said...

Undoubtedly the dust bunnies under the fridge will wait.

Get outta there and have a little fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.