Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Elementary, My Dear Sophie

From Sophie's Detective Notebook:

Grace's CD is gone.

Clue 1 - My Mom left it on the kitchen table.

Clue 2 - Mickey poot it somewhere.

Clue 3 - We don't know where it is

That's all I know. Get a clue.

Clue 4 - The hamburger looks suspicious. And so does my butt. Shari looks suspicious cus she poot the CD on the table.

I wonder.

Maybe my friend has a CD that has Mamma Mia.

I think she was taking these notes during the birthday barbeque. And the butt thing? She is seven and into bathroom humor.

I, too, wonder.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Awww, Sophie can hang out with me anytime.

That's not far from my great response, "Your face!"....

sometimes it makes sense...
"Wow that's ugly!"
-"Your face is ugly!"

Other times, not so much...
"Wow that's an ugly shirt!"
-"Your face is an ugly shirt!"
or
"I think she's confused"
-"Your face is confused!"

It's my little sister's fault, and not meant as serious responses to anything...but, it does make me laugh.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger melissa said...

Sophie is ADORABLE.

That's all I know. Get a clue.

:)

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger anika said...

Verrrrry mysterious ...

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Kingfisher said...

Let's hope she never outgrows the "so does my butt" being funny.

Hey, I'm 45 and it made me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.