Monday, November 14, 2005

What We Did This Weekend- Blogger Reunion


So, the day finally came. I got to meet Anika, Janie and Jacob!

I know that one is not supposed to meet people that one finds on the internet because they might be axe murderers or something. But, when I made my concerns known to Anika she assured me that she never, ever killed anyone with a chainsaw.

She prefers poison.

So, I deemed it safe. Although I did keep an eagle eye on any foodstuffs that were in her general vicinity....

Remember when I took the girls to Seattle and we ate at the place with wooden mallets for utensils? Remember when Anika commented that she wanted to eat there? Well, check this out why don't ya-



Once again, Sophie is behaving well at the table.


How adorable is Jacob? Although you may not be convinced from the picture, I think he had a good time....

Yeah! The carousel! The carousel!

The driftwood Orca sculpture and extremely shiny **bling, bling** jackets.

Look at Maya (green jacket). I had no idea Sophie came so close to being devoured by her obviously evil sister.

Oh, and not only is Anika great. And her son. But Janie is an absolute cut-up, too. We laughed and laughed - especially loudly at lunch. Because we could. And we had to make up for the "rude to the waitress for no apparent reason" table anyway.

You guys, I had a blast!!

4 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger anika said...

Well, Ash, I'm not gonna lie to ya, we had a blast and YOU MISSED OUT.

neener neener neener
just joking (no I'm not)

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

see something disturbs me about those photos, and it's so simple!

According to how Australians read and write dates, you all went out on the 11th of December, 2005.

Now as far as I am aware, we're ahead of you in time, not the other way around.

Odd, simply odd.

;)

You look like you had fun though :D Those shiny jackets are really really nice, however in about 20 years they'll be so frightfully embarassed by them and will blame YOU for making them wear it. hehehhe ;)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Shari said...

Ashley - come one up! I throw caution to the wind with internet strangers!

Squishi - I know! I swear, they picked them out! A bit ghetto/tundra glam, but fab none the less!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Janie said...

i had SO MUCH fun!! Shari, you and your blinging girls are fantastic! now that you know we don't bite, you have no excuse for staying away from vancouver. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.