Monday, November 28, 2005

Morning Announcements - 11/28/05

  • 13 days left until "Mamma Mia".
  • Quirk of the Day - I want to pull my ears off whenever I hear anyone besides Bing Crosby or Johnny Mathis sing "White Christmas".
  • Explanation of the Day - (quoted from my sister Shannon when asked about why the car is named "The Minty Squirrel".)

*sigh* I only wish that the Minty Squirrel name hailed from the story that makes sense to tell. Even as I look back on the story I find it strangely not-funny. This is truly one of those "you had to be there at the time" stories which also mixed with the chemistry of the personalities at the time -- Erik, Jami (at her most hysterical and bossy), Trina,Trina's cat-chasing dog, Cisco, Crookshanks, James (from XIP) and myself. (and... of course some mint and a squirrel) If I could tell you, I would. But you'd probably just fall asleep. Feel free to make something up!

So! There you go! Mystery solved! :)

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh hey thanks for the comment on my blog a few moments ago!
I think I have seen you on a few blogs before. Your comments are always welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.