Thursday, October 27, 2005

Definitions of Love

I read this post on Jerk today and it made me feel....sad.....bad....and lucky all at the same time.

Go read it. Then I will explain more.

tra-la-la.....waiting for you to read. tra-la-la.....filing my fingernails. tra-la-la....fixing a snack. I KNOW it's a long post, but this is ridiculous.

Okay, you're back.

So, I feel sad because I kind of know that feeling of loneliness. It sucks. And no matter what you think you want, it ends up being wrong and then you get all frustrated because you don't know if you can trust your feelings or intuition to lead you in the right direction.

Then, I feel bad because I said that I loved him because he said nice things in my fat post. Even though I wasn't looking for nice things. Then, I actually even posted his link in my sidebar under "Bloggers I Love". I don't know if I was one of "those people" that he was referring to or not, but I am assuming so.

Now, I do not Loooove Jerk - you know, in the biblical sense or anything. But I love (note the lower case "l") him because he said just the right thing at just the right time.

Last, I felt lucky because I am now over that whole lonely thing and I feel that I know myself better than I ever have. I am happy with my life. I don't have many of those abysmal nights anymore. That is good.

So Jerk, I am changing my sidebar, just for you. And, so there is to be no more confusion-

I love you anyway.

So there.

4 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Squishi said...

Yeah. Lonliness sux, doesn't it? I'm still trying to figure out how to get over it... and it's been 3 months.

*sigh*

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap.
I called him "disarmingly sweet".


m

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I didn't mean YOU.
I'm a nutcase, I get in these weird moods.....ignore me, you can love me. It's ok, I'm dealing with the fact that I'm really an alright guy.

You're cool Shari, I'm sorry if I bummed you out.

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sometimes takes awhile but you will be back on your feet soon! Keep your head up!

Regards,

Amanda
bachelorette party fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.