Friday, October 21, 2005

In Business

My friend Megan commented on the Invisibility post that she wished there were T-shirts of that drawing.

Ha.

Ask and you shall receive.

Here is a link to my new store. Everything you might need..... BBQ aprons with the "Drowning Barbies" picture, postage stamps, postcards, t-shirts.... the list goes on.

It's really just a gag thing, but if you want to just buy, buy, buy my power bill would be happier for it!!! (That was me trying to take pressure off, then adding it back on even thicker, and now trying to take the pressure off again...)

3 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that just freaks me out....
Can I really buy one? How'd you do that crazy lady?
xxm

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Shari said...

I am magic. Know this.

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magically freaky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.