Saturday, July 30, 2005

Things I Do at Work

I try not to make a habit of blogging much about work and all. I don't want to get "dooced", but sometimes something happens that is just too good to pass up.

I have been here since October and have mainly been a Customer Service phone gal - got a problem? Call me, I can fix it. Well, I now am also an online gal now. I email, I live chat, I answer calls - is there anything I can't do?

The phone is great because I like talking to people. Most everyone that calls is very polite and patient. No problems.

Being online and answering emails and live chats is a bit different. I think I like live chats the best. Spontanaeity without any direct personal contact. Perfect.

So....I get this email at 4 am.

"I have another question. As I said to them bought a product that was costing(worth) 30 + 19 $ or 49$. But in my card me 40 have loaded + 30. Might they say to me to which this owes? "

So what the hell do I do with this? (Besides make fun of it) Here is my first knee jerk response to this customer...

"In answering of your question, I would at first ask one if one's country of orgin is a country which might be having of extra and additional tariff and custom charges. Your possible and additional questions might be well directed to 555-444-1234."

But I didn't.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger J- said...

Thank you, come again!

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Celia said...

This blog is fantastic, is very interesting, I like the colors, are awesome. Keep it and show us more!!!! Do you wanto to see something more? Look... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.