Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Minty Squirrel's Revenge

I have finally figured out what is wrong with my car! (It had problems with starting after work again...)

The problem is it just won't start from 3:30 - 6:30 pm.

That's all.

What the hell is that about? I drove to work yesterday so I could go have dinner at my friend Jeannie's house. After work, which just happens to be at 4:00 pm, the damn thing just wouldn't start.

Jeannie came and rescued me - which seems to be a recurring theme in my life right now - we had dinner, and at 7:30....it started with no problems.

Is it because it sits in the heat all day and that does something to some wiring because of expansion of something-or-other?

Or maybe it's a Mexican car and just needs the afternoon siesta.

I understand.

I'm fine with that.

*pout*

6 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger fakies said...

Don't know if it's even similar, but I recently had a problem with my spark plug wires not connecting right after they were hot. They kept coming open and causing problems. Since I got them fixed, no missing on the highway, no problems in the morning. It's a beautiful thing, but it cost me $250.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Amy said...

the siesta theory! love it!! I have no idea about cars, other than I LOATHE them, but good luck finding the solution!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger anika said...

Well I'll give you some advice because I'm Car-Sav-Ani. Kick it. Swear if your daughters aren't around. And then talk nicely. And ask a cute boy for help.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger tiff said...

Simply don't go anywhere during those times Stay home if you must, and tell the folks at work to stick it, because you've got to work on your carma. carma. Get it? Heheheheh.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Kingfisher said...

Did you check to see if it's plugged in?

Then I'm fresh out of ideas.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger rennratt said...

Do you park in a garage or out in the open? That over-heating thing may not be far off. You know, considering the heat wave you have been experiencing lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.