Tuesday, June 20, 2006



It’s a Wild Scottish BBQ!!

Come and meet the incredible international blogger – Anthony Stell (of http://www.stellblog.blogspot.com/ fame, of course)!

When: Sunday, June 25th 1:00 PM to whenever – but I do have to go to work Monday….

Where: Shari’s house
Why: Because! I have never met him! What if he’s all crazy like Braveheart? I can’t be left alone with that!!

I will provide hamburgers/cheeseburgers, etc. I am counting on everyone else to bring other types of food. I still have some beer from my birthday! But not a lot...

5 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Blogger rennratt said...

I'll be coming from NC. Do you want something from a chicken, something from a pig, tobacco, cotton or soybeans?

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Squishi said...

I'll bring the Tim Tams and the Mint Slices!!!

That's if my flight gets me in on time THIS time....

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Shari said...

Renn - definitely something from a chicken. One less chicken in the world is always good.

Ant - Noooooo! Not the shield! noooo....

Squishi - Oh, holy crap! How could I have forgotten the Tim Tam and Mint Slices! *slaps forehead*

(I have no idea what you are talking about)

:)

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger melissa said...

D'ye have about $950 I can borrow?

'Cause that's what stinkin' airfare is from Iowa.

I *so* want to be there, because there is nothing sexier than a Scottish accent. Unless it's Mel Gibson speaking in a Scottish accent. ;)

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be there. I'm polishing off my scottish accent.

Ach, I canna wait..
m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.