Thursday, December 15, 2005

Okay, Let's Try This Again

I'm feeling a bit better than yesterday. Hopefully I won't run into that brick wall that appeared out of nowhere at about 1:00 in the afternoon.

Here are the updates.

- Mamma Mia

Fantastic! Bravo! Megan and I both attended at it was absolutely hilarious. I think we were both a bit on the edge of our seats in the beginning. There was that fear of , "Are they going to try to take Abba music seriously? And if so, what is my reaction to that?"

Never fear, it was all very tongue in cheek and incredibly well done. I did get disappointed when....

*****ALERT! ALERT! SECRET MAMMA MIA STORY LINE BLOWN BELOW! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE END, SKIP TO THE NEXT UPDATE********

The Mom gets married at the end instead of the daughter. All through the story they allude to the fact that she was this 70's maven of free love and feminism. I'm glad that it was Sam, but really, it would have just been better if they decided to live in sin. I'm just saying....

- imaginary Internet Christmas Shopping

I have been spending all my free time finding gifts for all of you that took advantage of the Shari Santa Christmas gift offer. Stay tuned. Your greatest wishes shall all be fulfilled..... If you haven't submitted your grandest Christmas wish, there is still time. Go here. Think big. Leave your wildest dreams in the comments.

- My Sister

I was talking to my sister (the one that is in Antartica) on the phone last week. It's a hard conversation because of the distance. There is this long pause between the time you speak and the time the person hears you. It goes something like this....

Shannon- Hi!

(pause)

Shari- Hey!

(pause)

Shannon and Shari simultaneously - How are you?

(pause)

Shannon and Shari simultaneously - Go ahead.

(pause)

Shannon and Shari simultaneously - I'm good.

Well, you get the picture. The pauses, the talking over each other. The worst was our conversation was cut off right in the middle. I heard from my Mom later that the phone lines were going to be down for a week.

And she sounded a little sad. I hope she's not sad.

Shannon! Call me! Don't be sad!

Go ahead.

-Come! Live on my street!

Check this out.....

Go here to see the drawing of my imaginary house. Her name is Camille. When I was little I always wanted a pink house with a green roof. Don't ask me.

I have set up a street where you can all draw your own houses and live with me in a damn fine neighborhood. Our street is named Electric Avenue (let me take you higher).

Be my neighbor! Go here!

This is what my drawing said about me....

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be. You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Gifted artist? How obvious!

Have a great day neighbors!!

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger melissa said...

Hello, neighbor!

That was fun!

: )

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

I put my house on your street but Melissa got there first! Now I have to walk past her house to get to yours. Oh well, I'm sure she's cool too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.