Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Ultimate Bling

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG!****

****(I totally plagiarised that from this post of "Jerk of all Trades". But I couldn't help it because it is exactly what I am feeling right now. AND, when I read his post it made me crack up - out loud - at work. Sorry Jerk. Footnote! Footnote! Link! Link!)

Did I mention that I love my sister Shannon?

My sister Shannon who is in Antartica right now?

My sister who knows me better than I like to admit?

Well, she sent me one of the best gifts I have ever received. I tried to take a picture of it, but unfortunately no matter what angle I tried, there was overwhelming glare from the packaging. I did find a link - so before you read further, please....go see my present.

So?

Isn't it great?!

Tooth Fairy Tooth Crystals! Note that the crystals are "Swarovski" crystals, no less!

Here is an excerpt from the card she included....

"The memory of your desire to have a diamond tooth (bling!) has been a major associative thought for me since forever. For example.....

Dog ---- Cat
Apple ----Orange
Wool -----Sheep
Shari ------ Diamond Tooth

Hope it fulfills your hopes and dreams."

I, of course, felt the need to immediately bring it to work to share with my new co-workers. It's not that I am necessarily that comfortable with them yet, but if they don't know the true me I just don't think we can work cohesively.

I have most assuredly found a good spot here. They only looked at me strangely for a few minutes. Then, they joined in the exclamations of delight, the ideas, the questions!

We have even tossed the idea around of all of us sporting one crystallized front tooth to the Vice President's retirement lunch. You know. As a sign of department loyalty and such.

The only thing is....the directions say it can stay put for up to 30 days. Hmmm...I'm not sure if I can even make that kind of commitment. I will keep you updated. Photos will, most definitely follow.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

That's AWESOME!

Now you can say "Fabulous" like that Orbit gum chick and actually have the friggin GLEAM!!

That's cool, not as cool as your sister is in Antartica, but still cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.