Saturday, July 02, 2005

Things about me #41-50

  1. If I am not careful when obsessively cutting my toenails, I can end up with a pinky toe that is sans nail for 2-3 weeks.
  2. My favorite fruit is (are?) peaches.
  3. Oddly enough, I do tend to judge people depending on their grammar.
  4. Mens cotton t-shirts smell just like my dad and it sometimes makes me cry.
  5. I was raised in 4-h and always had steers to take to the fair. We would feed them a special feed with oats, rolled corn and pellets all coated with a delightful glaze of molasses. I would eat it like trail mix (except for the alfalfa pellets which proved too hard for my teeth). My sister did too! The rolled corn was the best.
  6. I recently bought guinea pig food at the farm supply store. It had rolled corn in it, which I immediately sampled. It was just a bit disappointing because it did not have a sweet molasses coating.
  7. I love wasabi peas "a happy present from the earth".
  8. I am scared of fireworks and spent my Fourth of July childhood underneath the kitchen table with the dogs.
  9. The uglier the shoes the better.
  10. I want to play the guitar much better than my innate ability allows.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger anika said...

I know how you feel about grammar. It's strange, but I'm the same. Spelling is another one I'm a bit of a stickler about. Sad, but true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative 
Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.